Terms and conditions
1. STALLHOLDERS ARE RESPONSIBLE FOR THEIR OWN INSURANCE and it is a requirement of booking that you have your own insurance. Please speak to Susan directly if you have any questions regarding insurance - it can be obtained for as little as £50 for the year no matter how many fairs you do and wherever they are in the UK.
2. Norfolk Fairs reserve the right to ask stallholders to remove inappropiate items from their stall. It is the sole responsibility of the stallholder to ensure that they comply with all current legislation in relation to items offered for sale.
3. The organisers accept no liability for any injury, loss or damage to exhibitors or exhibitors property whilst on the premises or within the grounds of the venue, however caused.
4. The positioning of stalls is determined by the organisers. Exhibitors must not alter the position of the tables.
5. Modern or reproduction goods are permitted at the Militaria Fair so long as they are clearly labelled as such.
6. Stallholders must not begin to pack up or leave the venue before 2pm
7. Fire exits and walkways must be kept clear at all times.
8. Please take all of your rubbish with you after the event.
9. No smoking anywhere within the building.
10. Norfolk Fairs shall be under no liability for delay or failure to provide the services as a result of any act or circumstances beyond our control.
11. Items sold are to be securely packed.
12. Stall fee must be received in full at least 14 days prior to the event. If you wish to book within the 14 days prior to the event, please contact organisers.
13. Stall fees are non refundable if cancelled within 14 days of the fair date unless I am able to relet the stall. Stall fees cannot be transferred to another fair.